starter ideas for discussion
Click here for a phone-formatted JPEG you can add to your Photos on your phone.
Below is a web/text based version of the same questions:
Discussion “starter” ideas
1. Your initial reactions – rapid fire
2. More detail: what didn’t work?
3. What *did* work and why?
4. Good examples (films/series) portraying issues relating to race?
5. Good and bad examples of locally created media depicting issues relating to race?
6. How does *process* impact both types (film/series and locally created media)? What dynamics are required to do it well?
7. How is your creative process impacted by a focus on race? Do you feel like people expect you to be an ‘ambassador’ in this way?
8. What is one thing you wish that people would do or figure out on their own and put into practice?